Looking to change up the spread for upcoming graduation parties, summer BBQ’s and potluck picnics? How about a fun burger bar? Or, simply change up your classic ketchup and mustard cheeseburger for something a little more exciting with these Nine Burger Combos that will Blow Your Mind!
1. Classic All-American Burger – This is the one that you already know and love. A classic, tender beef patty, with American cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickle slapped on top. Can you pass the ketchup and mustard please?
2. BBQ style – Drizzle on tangy, sweet or spicy barbecue sauce. Top with fresh, crunchy coleslaw and cornbread biscuits.3. Greek – Spread finely chopped olives mixed with Greek dressing on both sides of the bun. Top the patty with sliced cucumbers and sautéed onions. Sprinkle on feta cheese.
4. Thai – Smear both sides of the bun with Satay sauce. Top the patty with shredded Napa cabbage and sweet and sour sauce. Asian twang.
5. Mexican – Top patty with queso cheese, lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Drizzle burger with salsa and sour cream. Serve on a fried tortilla. Hello quesadilla!
6. Italian – Top burger with fresh mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices and crushed tomatoes. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. It’s like a pizza burger!
7. Caribbean – Pre-season your burger patty with jerk seasoning or chipotle rub prior to cooking. Top patty with mango salsa. Sweet and spicy. Aloha!
8. Breakfast – Top patty with a fried egg and bacon. Oh, and while you’re at it, why not add on a hash-brown patty?
9. PB Maple Burger – Smear peanut butter on both buns. Dip burger in maple syrup. It’s almost like dessert for dinner.
Make your next party a burger bar with these easy renditions with your #beef patty at the center, of course.
Speaking of burgers, the Twin Cities Burger Battle is this Saturday, May 20. Tickets are on sale now, but grab them fast before they’re gone! Burgers and beer? We’re in! Come visit us at the Minnesota Beef Council Booth and play some bags while you’re there!