- Number of Servings: Makes 2 servings
- Total Recipe Time: 20 minutes
- 6 ounces leftover grilled Italian Marinated Steak slices (about 1 cup)
- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup leftover grilled vegetables
- 1/2 cup grape tomato halves
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
Cooking instructions for Steak and Grilled Vegetable Salad
1 - Whisk vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl until blended.
2 - Divide salad greens between 2 serving plates. Arrange beef steak slices, grilled vegetables and tomatoes evenly over greens. Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette; top with cheese, as desired.