- Lucky 13’s Pub – It just so happens that the first stop on our burger crawl, was our favorite! Taking home the first pick of Twin Cities burgers, is Lucky 13’s Pub. Check out their official website here.
- Borough – If you’re looking for an upscale environment, but with affordable options, check out Borough.
- Blue Door Pub – A cute environment with renowned Juicy Lucy, I mean “Blucy,” options. Blue Door Pub has three convenient locations that you can check out here.
- The Original Malt Shop – Do you know what pairs perfectly with a beefy burger and fries? Homemade malts. Seriously, happiness lives at the Original Malt Shop.
- Ummie’s – Although Mankato is a bit removed from the metro area, we felt Ummie’s definitely deserved a spot on our list due to their creative beef burger options and welcoming outdoor patio environment.
There you have it – Brooke and Becky’s official TOP 5 Burger Bucket list. Hit these places up tonight in celebration of National Cheeseburger Day!
In case you missed our official “Brooke and Becky Burger Blog Series” this summer, be sure to check out our posts above (linked to each of the Top 5 restaurants), or visit the Beef Blog.